The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Professional Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services with MDX and DAX
The first major update to Microsoft's state-of-the-art, complex toolset for business intelligence (BI) in years is now available and what better way to master it than with this detailed book from key members of the product's development team? If you're a database or data warehouse developer, this is the expert resource you need to build full-scale, multi-dimensional, database applications using Microsoft's new SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services and related tools.
Discover how to solve real-world BI problems by leveraging a slew of powerful new Analysis Services features and capabilities. These include the new DAX language, which is a more user-friendly version of MDX; PowerPivot, a new tool for performing simplified analysis of data; BISM, Microsoft's new Business Intelligence Semantic Model; and much more.
- Serves as an authoritative guide to Microsoft's new SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services BI product and is written by key members of the Microsoft Analysis Services product development team
- Covers SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services, a major new release with a host of powerful new features and capabilities
- Topics include using the new DAX language, a simplified, more user-friendly version of MDX; PowerPivot, a new tool for performing simplified analysis of data; BISM, Microsoft's new Business Intelligence Semantic Model; and a new, yet-to-be-named BI reporting tool
- Explores real-world scenarios to help developers build comprehensive solutions
Get thoroughly up to speed on this powerful new BI toolset with the timely and authoritative Professional Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services with MDX.
1056 pages; ISBN 9781118237083
, or download in or
More from this author
- MDX Solutions2006US$ 70.00746 pages
- Professional SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 with MDX2006US$ 49.99859 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Client/server computing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Information Storage & Retrieval
- Computers > Database Management