Food Styling and Photography For Dummies
Whether you're taking shots for a foodie blog, advertisements,packaging, menus, or cookbooks, Food Styling & PhotographyFor Dummies shows you how to take the next step in your passionfor food and photography. This attractive, informative, and funguide to the fundamentals of food styling provides information onthe tools and techniques used by some of the most successfulindustry professionals.
Food Styling & Photography For Dummies provides youwith the fundamentals of food styling and gives you the insidescoop on the tools and techniques used by some of the mostsuccessful industry professionals.
- Shows you how to translate taste, aroma, and appeal throughcolor, texture, and portion
- Includes techniques such as extreme close-ups, selective focus,and unique angles to create dramatic effect
- Detailed coverage on lighting and composition
- Tips for choosing the proper equipment and mastering the use ofcamera settings, lenses, and post-production software
- Advice for creating a professional personality and getting yourfood photography business off the ground
Whether you're an amateur or professional food photographer,Food Styling & Photography For Dummies is a fun andinformative guide to photographing and arranging culinary subjectmatter.
368 pages; ISBN 9781118230152
, or download in or
Title: Food Styling and Photography For Dummies