MacBook All-in-One For Dummies
Combining the fun-but-straightforward content of nine minibooks,this new edition of MacBook All-in-One For Dummies delivershelpful coverage of the rich features and essential tools you needto know to use the MacBook to its fullest potential. You'll learnan array of MacBook basics while veteran author Mark Chambers walksyou through setting up your MacBook, running programs, findingfiles with Finder, searching with Spotlight, keeping track withAddress Book, enjoying music with iTunes, creating cool multimediaprojects with iLife, and more.
This exciting new edition dives right in to help you create aweb site with iWeb, get on the Internet, use Apple Mail, stay intouch with iChat, and find your way around the latest Mac OS X. Andif you must do some work, do it the Mac way with the iWorkproductivity applications and this helpful guide.
- Serves as an up-to-date introduction to the basics of MacBookmodels, including working with the new OS, OS X Lion
- Shows you how to upgrade, maintain, and troubleshoot yoursystem
- Features nine minibooks: Say Hello to Your MacBook, Using MacOS X, Customizing and Sharing, Going Mobile with iLife, iWork forthe Road Warrior, Typical Internet Stuff, Networking in Mac OS X,Expanding Your System, and Advanced Mac OS X
- Offers a straightforward-but-fun approach to getting familiarwith this innovative laptop
MacBook All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition will get youMac-savvy in no time!
816 pages; ISBN 9781118237946
, or download in or
Title: MacBook All-in-One For Dummies
Author: Mark L. Chambers
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Apple II
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers > IBM-Compatible
- Computers > Hardware