MacBook All-in-One For Dummies
Combining the fun-but-straightforward content of nine minibooks, this new edition of MacBook All-in-One For Dummies delivers helpful coverage of the rich features and essential tools you need to know to use the MacBook to its fullest potential. You'll learn an array of MacBook basics while veteran author Mark Chambers walks you through setting up your MacBook, running programs, finding files with Finder, searching with Spotlight, keeping track with Address Book, enjoying music with iTunes, creating cool multimedia projects with iLife, and more.
This exciting new edition dives right in to help you create a web site with iWeb, get on the Internet, use Apple Mail, stay in touch with iChat, and find your way around the latest Mac OS X. And if you must do some work, do it the Mac way with the iWork productivity applications and this helpful guide.
- Serves as an up-to-date introduction to the basics of MacBook models, including working with the new OS, OS X Lion
- Shows you how to upgrade, maintain, and troubleshoot your system
- Features nine minibooks: Say Hello to Your MacBook, Using Mac OS X, Customizing and Sharing, Going Mobile with iLife, iWork for the Road Warrior, Typical Internet Stuff, Networking in Mac OS X, Expanding Your System, and Advanced Mac OS X
- Offers a straightforward-but-fun approach to getting familiar with this innovative laptop
MacBook All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition will get you Mac-savvy in no time!
816 pages; ISBN 9781118237946
, or download in or
Title: MacBook All-in-One For Dummies
Author: Mark L. Chambers
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Managing Online Forums 2008 US$ 6.95 320 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Apple II
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers > IBM-Compatible
- Computers > Hardware