The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide Authorized Courseware
CompTIA's Network+ certification tells the world you have the skills to install, configure, and troubleshoot today's basic networking hardware peripherals and protocols. But first, you have to pass the exam! This detailed CompTIA Authorized study guide by networking guru Todd Lammle has everything you need to prepare for the CompTIA's new Network+Exam N10-005. All exam objectives are covered. He thoroughly explains key topics, offers plenty of practical examples, and draws upon his own invaluable 25+ years of networking experience to help you learn.
- Prepares you for Exam N10-005, the new CompTIA Network+ Exam.
- Covers all exam objectives including network technologies, network installation and configuration, network media and topologies, security, and much more.
- Includes practical examples review questions, as well as access to practice exams and flashcards to reinforce learning. Go to www.sybex.com/go/netplus2e to register and download these tools.
- Networking guru and expert author Todd Lammle offers invaluable insights and tips drawn from real-world experience.
Prepare for the exam and enhance your career with the CompTIA Authorized CompTIA Network+ Study Guide, Second Edition.
800 pages; ISBN 9781118238868
, or download in or
More from this author
- CCNP2006US$ 89.991422 pages
- CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide2006US$ 49.99718 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages