The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Unofficial Guide
The Color Companion to Walt Disney World
The Color Companion is perfect for pairing with The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World ("the big book") or it can stand alone to provide you with what you need to know in a flash when you're visiting the park. While the Unofficial Guide gives you more than 800 pages of highly detailed information on planning, staying, and surviving your visit to Walt Disney World, The Color Companion also takes the "Unofficial" approach, but SHOWS you where you'll be staying and what you'll be doing?all in a trim little book that's perfect for tucking into a backpack or totebag.
Following in the bestselling tradition of the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World, the Unofficial Guide: The Color Companion to Walt Disney World shows you how to get the inside track on visiting Disney World and make the most of your time in the park.?Complete with hundreds of full color photographs the Color Companion is a visual guide for your Disney vacation showing you the best that Walt Disney World has to offer.?
The Unofficial Guides series is the only one that offers evaluations based on reader surveys and critiques, compiled by a team of unbiased inspectors:
- Hotels, attractions, and restaurants in all price categories
- Extensive information on shopping, nightlife, and sports
- Friendly and easy-to-use interior?design
- Hundreds of?color photos and tips bring the park to life and illustrate the Unofficial Guide advantage - showing you the best times to get there and best places to eat and stay in the park
More from this author
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids2009US$ 17.99
- The Unofficial Guide2010US$ 19.99
Running in the Family 2011 US$ 11.99 208 pages