The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Auditor's Guide to IT Auditing
Many auditors are unfamiliar with the techniques they need to know to efficiently and effectively determine whether information systems are adequately protected. Now in a Second Edition, Auditor's Guide to IT Auditing presents an easy, practical guide for auditors that can be applied to all computing environments.
- Follows the approach used by the Information System Audit and Control Association's model curriculum, making this book a practical approach to IS auditing
- Serves as an excellent study guide for those preparing for the CISA and CISM exams
- Includes discussion of risk evaluation methodologies, new regulations, SOX, privacy, banking, IT governance, CobiT, outsourcing, network management, and the Cloud
As networks and enterprise resource planning systems bring resources together, and as increasing privacy violations threaten more organization, information systems integrity becomes more important than ever. Auditor's Guide to IT Auditing, Second Edition empowers auditors to effectively gauge the adequacy and effectiveness of information systems controls.
464 pages; ISBN 9781118239070
, or download in or
More from this author
- Corporate Fraud and Internal Control + Software Demo2012US$ 75.00402 pages
- Corporate Fraud and Internal Control Workbook2012US$ 39.95192 pages