Business Ratios and Formulas
A Comprehensive Guide
Required reading for anyone starting, running, or growing abusiness, Business Ratios and Formulas, Third Edition putsanswers at the fingertips of business managers, with nearly 250operational criteria and clear, easy-to-understand explanationsthat can be used right away. The Third Edition includestwenty new measurements.
- Approximately 20 new measurements
- Offers a comprehensive resource of nearly 250 operationalcriteria
- An Appendix including a dictionary of accounting and financeterms
- A thorough list of every ratio and formula, and how to compileand interpret that information
- Also by Steven M. Bragg: Fast Close: A Guide to Closing theBooks Quickly, Second Edition
An ideal tool for measuring corporate performance, thisauthoritative resource allows you to pick and choose the tools youneed to best assess your organization's performance.
384 pages; ISBN 9781118239827
, or download in or
Title: Business Ratios and Formulas
Author: Steven M. Bragg
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Business mathematics. Commercial arithmetic Including tables, etc.
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Business > Management
- Business > Information Management
- Business > Accounting
- Business > Education