Real-Time Marketing and PR
How to Instantly Engage Your Market, Connect with Customers, and Create Products that Grow Your Business Now
Gone are the days when you could plan out your marketing andpublic relations programs well in advance and release them on yourtimetable. "Real time" means news breaks over minutes, not days. Itmeans companies develop (or refine) products or services instantly,based on feedback from customers or events in the marketplace. Andit's when businesses see an opportunity and are the first to act onit. In this eye-opening follow-up to The New Rules of Marketingand PR, a BusinessWeek bestseller, David Meerman Scottreveals the proven, practical steps to take your business into thereal-time era.
Find out how to act and react flexibly as events occur, positionyour brand in the always-on world of the Web, and avoidembarrassing mistakes and missteps. Real-Time Marketing andPR will also enable you to:
- Develop a business culture that encourages speed oversloth
- Read buying signals as people interact with your onlineinformation
- Crowdsource product development, naming, and even marketingmaterials such as online videos
- Engage reporters to shape stories as they are beingwritten
- Command premium prices by delivering products at speed
- Deploy technology to listen in on millions of onlinediscussions and instantly engage with customers and buyers
Scale and media buying power are no longer a decisive advantage.What counts today is speed and agility. While your competitorsscramble to adjust, you can seize the initiative, open newchannels, and grow your brand. Master Real-Time Marketing andPR today and become the first to act, the first to respond, andthe first to win!
272 pages; ISBN 9781118266168
, or download in or
Title: Real-Time Marketing and PR
Author: David Meerman Scott