Soil Carbon in Sensitive European Ecosystems
From Science to Land Management
This book focuses primarily on ecosystems and their soil carbon stocks. The book identifies three key sensitive ecosystems within Europe: Mediterranean Forest and Agricultural Systems; Mountains; and Peatland.
Contributors include those currently working for the European research programme, COST Action 639 BurnOut (www.cost639.net; 2006-2010).
COST Action 639 emerged from a demand from policy makers in Europe for more detailed information on soil carbon dynamics. The cooperation between experts for reporting and experts for soil dynamics is the focus of the book. This book seeks to provide an up-to-date account on the state-of-the-art research within this topical field.
256 pages; ISBN 9781119977674
, or download in or
Title: Soil Carbon in Sensitive European Ecosystems
Author: Robert Jandl; Mirco Rodeghiero; Mats Olsson
Commercializing Successful Biomedical Technologies 2008 US$ 44.00 361 pages
- Academic > Agriculture > Soils. Soil science > Soil science; Encyclopedias
- Academic > Agriculture > Soils. Soil science > Soils Calcium content
- Academic > Agriculture > Soils. Soil science > Soils Carbon content
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Edaphology: Soils and life > Soils. Soil science
- Technology > Agriculture > Soil Science