The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Beginning Android Tablet Application Development
The new release of Android 3 brings the full power of Android to tablet computing and this hands-on guide offers an introduction to developing tablet applications using this new Android release. Veteran author Wei-Meng Lee explains how Android 3 is specifically optimized for tablet computing and he details Android's tablet-specific functions. Beginning with the basics, this book moves at a steady pace to provide everything you need to know to begin successfully developing your own Android tablet applications.
- Serves as a full-color, hands-on introduction to developing tablet applications with the new Android 3
- Offers a helpful overview of Android 3 programming for tablets
- Details the components of Android tablet applications
- Highlights ways to build the Android user interface for tablets, create location-based services, publish Android applications, use Eclipse for Android development, and employ the Android emulator
Beginning Android Tablet Application Development is an ideal starting point for getting started with using Android 3 to develop tablet applications.
256 pages; ISBN 9781118150771
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Application software; Development
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming Languages