Running a Restaurant For Dummies
Millions of Americans dream of owning and running their ownrestaurant — because they want to be their own boss, becausetheir cooking always draws raves, or just because they love food.Running a Restaurant For Dummies covers every aspect ofgetting started for aspiring restaurateurs. From setting up abusiness plan and finding financing, to designing a menu and diningroom, you'll find all the advice you need to start and run asuccessful restaurant.
Even if you don't know anything about cooking or running abusiness, you might still have a great idea for a restaurant— and this handy guide will show you how to make your dream areality. If you already own a restaurant, but want to see it getmore successful, Running a Restaurant For Dummies offersunbeatable tips and advice for bringing in hungry customers. Fromstart to finish, you'll learn everything you need to know tosucceed.
- New information on designing, re-designing, and equipping arestaurant with all the essentials—from the back of the houseto the front of the house
- Determining whether to rent or buy restaurant property
- Updated information on setting up a bar and managing the winelist
- Profitable pointers on improving the bottom line
- The latest and greatest marketing and publicity options in asocial-media world
- Managing and retaining key staff
- New and updated information on menu creation and theimplementation of Federal labeling (when applicable), as well asinfusing local, healthy, alternative cuisine to menu planning
Running a Restaurant For Dummies gives you the scoop onthe latest trends that chefs and restaurant operators can implementin their new or existing restaurants.
384 pages; ISBN 9781118152591
, or download in or
Title: Running a Restaurant For Dummies
Author: Michael Garvey; Andrew G. Dismore; Heather Dismore
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages