The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Mac OS X Lion For Dummies
Mac OS X Lion represents a new era in the Mac operating system. This friendly guide is fully updated for the latest Mac OS X and provides everything new Mac users and users upgrading to Mac OS X Lion need to know. A bestseller in previous editions, Mac OS X Lion For Dummies covers all the cool stuff and prepares you for the quirks. So whether it's your first Mac or just an OS upgrade, you'll learn to tame your Lion with the expert advice of Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus and Dummies.
- Covers using the Finder, customizing Lion, adding widgets to the Dashboard, organizing and managing files and folders, searching with Spotlight, and working with Spaces
- Explores browsing the web with Safari, using Apple Mail and iCal, connecting a printer, performing backups with Time Machine, troubleshooting, and setting up a network
- Walks readers through the new features of Mac OS X Lion, including FaceTime, Photo Booth, Launchpad, Mission Control, Full-screen apps, and more
- Gets you up and running with iTunes, downloading fun apps from the Mac App Store, and staying entertained with videos, photos, and other multimedia
You'll make your Lion roar with the friendly advice in Mac OS X Lion For Dummies.
456 pages; ISBN 9781118159309
, or download in or
More from this author
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Macintosh ; Dictionaries
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh