The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Mac Application Development For Dummies
If you love your desktop Mac and want to enjoy the fun and challenge of developing Mac apps for the App Store, here's your chance to get started. This fun, full-color guide shows you how to create killer Mac apps on, and for, a desktop Mac. The book takes you step by step through the development of two apps while you get up to speed on the Mac App SDK, Xcode 4, how a Mac app runs, cryptography, views, and much more.
- Shows you how to download the Mac App SDK, set up Xcode 4, and how Mac apps run
- Takes you step by step through the development of two Mac desktop apps
- Explains views, view controllers, interface objects, gesture recognizers, cryptography, security, network awareness, and much more
The App Store for the Mac desktop is the next big thing for developers! Be ready with this book at your disposal.
Note: Apple's iOS SDK tools are only accessible on Intel-powered Mac and MacBook devices.
352 pages; ISBN 9781118159996
, or download in or
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > MUNAP
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Macintosh
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh
- Computers > Programming