The Best Damn Management Book Ever
9 Keys to Creating Self-Motivated High Achievers
The Best Damn Management Book Ever teaches managers, executives, and business owners how to create a staff of self-motivated, confident, high-achieving, self-starters. Acclaimed author of The Best Damn Sales Book Ever, Warren Greshes draws from years of experience to offer practical, easy-to-implement steps explained through entertaining, informative real-life stories.
Learn to communicate more effectively with the people who report to you. The Best Damn Management Book Ever delivers actionable advice to hone your leadership skills.
- Install the self-starting generator in your people, enabling them to perform at a high level whether you're there or not
- Gain insight and determine each employee's "Hot Buttons" and motivators
- Correctly manage the three distinct groups that comprise every organization
- Delegate more effectively
- Use your time as a manager, executive, and business owner more efficiently
Become the best damn leader your staff needs to achieve their goals and blow away the competition.
144 pages; ISBN 9781118161319
, or download in or
Title: The Best Damn Management Book Ever
Author: Warren Greshes
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business > Cooperation. Cooperative societies
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Business > Management
- Business > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Business > Labor