The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Droid X2 For Dummies
Google Android smartphones are getting smarter all the time, so this guide to the newest and smartest Droid arrives just in time. Bestselling For Dummies author Dan Gookin helps you stay a step ahead of your Droid X2 with Droid X2 For Dummies. In his legendary, easy-to-follow style, Dan covers all the bases, from setup and configuration to using all the phone?s features, texting, email, accessing the Internet, synching with a PC, using the camera, extending the battery, and even addresses expanding your Droid X2 with new software.
- Helps you get the very most out of your Droid X2 smartphone, which runs on the 4G LTE network
- Walks you through all features and functions of this Internet- and multimedia-enabled new model
- Provides a host of useful tips, tricks, and techniques
- Covers topics such as setup and configuration, texting, email, accessing the Internet, synching with a PC, using the camera, and extending the battery
- Discusses building your library of apps, which can be purchased from the Android Market or through the Verizon Droid-specific AppSphere
Understand everything your Droid X2 smartphone can do with this savvy, practical guide.
368 pages; ISBN 9781118164723
, or download in or
Office 2013 In Depth 2013 US$ 31.99 1032 pages
Qualitative Data Analysis with NVivo 2013 US$ 54.00 329 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Denelcor HEP
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Hardware