PMP: Project Management Professional Exam Review Guide
The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is the one of the most desired certification in today's IT marketplace. Candidates are required to have thousands of hours of Project Management experience even before taking the PMP exam. As the ideal reading companion to PMP: Project Management Professional Exam Study Guide, 6th Edition, this essential review gives you that extra preparation you need to approach the grueling PMP exam with confidence.
More than 120 review questions, two bonus exams, electronic flashcards, and a searchable electronic key term database all contribute to your preparation for taking the PMP exam.
- Works hand in hand with PMP: Project Management Professional Exam Study Guide, 6th Edition
- Maps to the five domain areas of the PMP exam: initiating the project, planning the project, executing the project, monitoring and controlling the project, and closing the project
- Features an accompanying CD that has the Sybex Test Engine, electronic flashcards, and a searchable PDF of key terms
If you're looking to be as prepared as possible before taking the 200-question, 4-hour PMP exam, then this review guide is a must-read.
Title: PMP: Project Management Professional Exam Review Guide
Author: Kim Heldman; Vanina Mangano
The Smartest Guys in the Room 2013 US$ 13.99 480 pages
Grow by Focusing on What Matters 2011 US$ 19.95 233 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Trade unions. Labor unions.
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Technology > Engineering > Industrial
- Computers > Certification
- Computers > Reference
- Business > Project Management
- Study Aids