The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Photoshop Elements 10 For Dummies
For most of us, the professional-level Photoshop is overkill for our needs. Amateur photographers and photo enthusiasts turn to Photoshop Elements for a powerful but simpler way to edit and retouch their snapshots. Photoshop Elements 10 For Dummies helps you navigate Elements to create, edit, fix, share, and organize the high-quality images you desire. Full color pages bring the techniques to life and make taking great photos fun and easy.
- Introduces you to the work area
- Shows you how to upload images to your computer
- Reviews ways to view, find, organize, and manage your photos
- Details how to modify your photos to your specifications
- Distills working with layers, contrast, color, clarity, filter, effects, styles, and type
- Explains how to print your creations, create a slide show, and optimize images for the web
Written by veteran digital imaging and print authors Barbara Obermeier and Ted Padova, this handy reference is a highly readable and enjoyable way to learn this powerful image editing application.
432 pages; ISBN 9781118167267
, or download in or
More from this author
- Photoshop Album For Dummies2003US$ 21.99386 pages
- Photoshop CS All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies2003US$ 39.99842 pages
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages