The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Photoshop Elements 10 For Dummies
For most of us, the professional-level Photoshop is overkill for our needs. Amateur photographers and photo enthusiasts turn to Photoshop Elements for a powerful but simpler way to edit and retouch their snapshots. Photoshop Elements 10 For Dummies, fully updated and revised for the latest release of this software product, helps you navigate Elements to create, edit, fix, share, and organize the high-quality images you desire. Full color pages bring the techniques to life and make taking great photos fun and easy.
- Introduces you to the work area
- Shows you how to upload images to your computer
- Reviews ways to view, find, organize, and manage your photos
- Details how to modify your photos to your specifications
- Distills working with layers, contrast, color, clarity, filter, effects, styles, and type
- Explains how to print your creations, create a slide show, and optimize images for the web
Written by veteran digital imaging and print authors Barbara Obermeier and Ted Padova, this handy reference is a highly readable and enjoyable way to learn this powerful image editing application.
432 pages; ISBN 9781118167267
, or download in or