The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Frommer's Portable Puerto Vallarta, Manzanillo and Guadalajara
- Insider advice on what to see and do on your trip to Mexico's Central Pacific Coast region, from the golden beaches and jungle-studded mountains of Puerto Vallarta to the vast palm groves and legendary sportfishing of Manzanillo. Plus tips on navigating the region's lovely but less-traveled corners, like the tranquil surfing hub of Sayulita and the secluded white-sand beaches and magnificent coral reefs of Punta Mita.
- Where to find the tastiest tortas ahogadas (pork sandwiches) in Guadalajara, the most savory seviche in Sayulita, and the finest tequila bars in Puerto Vallarta.
- Tips on where to find the best shopping and what to bring home as a souvenir, from handmade ceramics and glassware from Guadalajara to exquisite Huichol Indian art from Puerto Vallarta.
- A chapter on useful Spanish phrases will have you ordering cervezas in a nanosecond.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations—they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity—no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.