Project Manager Street Smarts
A Real World Guide to PMP Skills
New project managers and students pursuing the ProjectManagement Professional certification are looking for practicalexperience to solidify their skills. The step-by-step taskspresented in this book offer them an opportunity to practice thecommon tasks project managers face in the real world. The authors,both expert project management trainers and consultants, exploreeach phase of project management: initiation, planning, execution,monitoring and control, and closing the project, with in-depthinstructions for handling the tasks associated with each phase.
- New project managers and exam candidates need practicalexperience to perfect their skills; this book helps them learnthrough real-world scenarios
- Explores each phase of project management, offeringstep-by-step instructions to many of the tasks project managersconfront each day
- Covers all phases of project management, including initiatingthe project, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, andclosing the project
- Looks at defining scope, developing a project charter, creatinga plan to manage change, breaking down the work, managing resourceallocation, measuring performance, and releasing resources
- Fully updated to cover everything required for the 2011 PMPexam
PMP exam candidates and anyone new to project management willbenefit from the hands-on exercises in this book.
Title: Project Manager Street Smarts
Author: Linda Kretz Zaval; Terri Wagner
The Social Entrepreneur's Playbook, Expanded Edition 2013 US$ 9.99 235 pages
How To Win Friends and Influence People 2010 US$ 10.99 320 pages