Strategic Planning Kit For Dummies
In today's business environment, strategic planning stresses theimportance of making decisions that will ensure an organization'sability to successfully respond to changes in the environment andplan for sustainable viability. Providing practical, field-testedtechniques and a complete 6-phase plan, Strategic Planning KitFor Dummies shows you how to make strategy a habit for allorganizations, no matter the size, type, or resourceconstraints.
Strategic Planning Kit For Dummies is for companies ofall types and sizes looking to build and sustain a competitiveedge, set up an ongoing process for market assessment and trendanalysis, and develop a vision for future growth. This revisededition includes: new and updated content on planning for both theshort and the long-term; crucial information on successionplanning; help preparing for the unexpected using scenario planningand agile strategy; strategies for implementing change andintegrating strategic plans successfully by involving all staffmembers; and more.
- The supplementary CD lays out a comprehensive, 6-phase,step-by-step program, complete with downloadable spreadsheets,charts, checklists, video links, and more
- Provides value for any business or entrepreneur looking toimprove efficiency, focus, and competitive edge
- Includes practical, field-tested techniques
Strategic Planning Kit For Dummies gives today's businessowners and upper-level management the tools and information theyneed to think and act strategically in order to more effectivelyweather current economic storms while planning for futuregrowth.
384 pages; ISBN 9781118178492
, or download in or
Title: Strategic Planning Kit For Dummies
Author: Erica Olsen
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business > Cooperation. Cooperative societies
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Business > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Business > Strategic Planning