The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Mastering VMware vSphere 5
Written by leading VMware expert, this book covers all the features and capabilities of VMware vSphere. You'll learn how to install, configure, operate, manage, and secure the latest release.
- Covers all the new features and capabilities of the much-anticipated new release of VMware vSphere
- Discusses the planning, installation, operation, and management for the latest release
- Reviews migration to the latest vSphere software
- Offers hands-on instruction and clear explanations with real-world examples
Mastering VMware vSphere is the strategic guide you need to maximize the opportunities of virtualization.
792 pages; ISBN 9781118180129
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Virtual computer systems
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > UNIX
- Computers > Operating Systems > DOS