The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
iMac Portable Genius
Completely updated to cover the latest features and capabilities of the iMac, this handy guide is packed with useful tips, full-color screenshots, and savvy advice to show you how to get the most out of your iMac. You'll find cool information on iMacs as well as the new iLife '11 suite (Garageband, iMovie, and iPhoto) and the exciting OS X Lion operating system. Veteran author Guy Hart-Davis shows you how to set up and customize your iMac so that it will work best for you, plus he shows you how to get more from your iMac, whether you're switching from an older Mac or migrating from Windows.
- Explores the best ways to maximize the amazing speed and impressive graphics of the new iMac
- Highlights all the bells and whistles of the new iMac, including the new Magic Mouse, iLife applications, and the new OS
- Provides you with the most up-to-date, accessible, useful information on the most used features of the iMac
- Covers troubleshooting and maintaining your iMac and its related hardware and software
Arm yourself with the most accessible, useful information possible with iMac Portable Genius, Third Edition by your side.
400 pages; ISBN 9781118190821
, or download in or
No Place to Hide 2014 US$ 12.99 256 pages
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Intel i860 (Microprocessor)
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > iMac
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers
- Computers > Hardware