Windows Server 2008 R2 Secrets
If you're a Windows Server 2008 system administrator, this is a reference you?ll want to keep on hand. Written by a Microsoft MVP who has multiple MCITP certifications and bestselling author, this book gives you invaluable tips and unbeatable advice for deploying and managing Windows Server 2008 R2. Covering all aspects of the operating system in an easy-to-follow, easy-access format, the book reveals helpful and advanced secrets on configuring Windows roles like DirectAccess, BranchCache, Active Directory maintenance, setting up remote access, and much more.
- Written by Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP) and bestselling author Orin Thomas, who is a well-known expert in the Windows space and a Microsoft MVP
- Provides practical advice and expert insights on upgrading, migrating to, or deploying the Windows Server 2008 R2 operating system
- Covers Active Directory deployment, maintenance, network infrastructure security, shared folders, data protection, and secrets for monitoring
- Features personalized notations, interior elements, highlighted areas, and other ways to help you quickly spot scenarios and solutions
Windows Server 2008 R2 Secrets is like having your own, built-in Windows Server 2008 R2 expert on hand, who can help you avoid mistakes and save time!
Title: Windows Server 2008 R2 Secrets
Author: Orin Thomas
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Managing Online Forums 2008 US$ 6.95 320 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Training Guide Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 (MCSA)US$ 47.99
- Training Guide Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 Services (MCSA)US$ 47.99
- Exam Ref 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 Services (MCSA)US$ 31.99
- Windows Server 2008 R2 UnleashedUS$ 47.99
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Services Resource KitUS$ 43.99