The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Windows Server 2008 R2 Secrets
If you're a Windows Server 2008 system administrator, this is a reference you?ll want to keep on hand. Written by a Microsoft MVP who has multiple MCITP certifications and bestselling author, this book gives you invaluable tips and unbeatable advice for deploying and managing Windows Server 2008 R2. Covering all aspects of the operating system in an easy-to-follow, easy-access format, the book reveals helpful and advanced secrets on configuring Windows roles like DirectAccess, BranchCache, Active Directory maintenance, setting up remote access, and much more.
- Written by Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP) and bestselling author Orin Thomas, who is a well-known expert in the Windows space and a Microsoft MVP
- Provides practical advice and expert insights on upgrading, migrating to, or deploying the Windows Server 2008 R2 operating system
- Covers Active Directory deployment, maintenance, network infrastructure security, shared folders, data protection, and secrets for monitoring
- Features personalized notations, interior elements, highlighted areas, and other ways to help you quickly spot scenarios and solutions
Windows Server 2008 R2 Secrets is like having your own, built-in Windows Server 2008 R2 expert on hand, who can help you avoid mistakes and save time!
576 pages; ISBN 9781118197851
, or download in or
More from this author
- Exam Ref 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 Services2014US$ 31.99384 pages
- MCTS 70-680 Rapid Review2012US$ 23.99384 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages