The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
iPad at Work
More and more iPad users discover every day that the versatile, portable iPad has countless business uses. From small businesses to high-profile corporations, companies are integrating iPads into their systems and workplaces at a phenomenal rate.
Written by the acclaimed co-host of the Mac Power Users podcast, iPad at Work explores the best practices and software recommendations for incorporating the iPad into a work environment. It covers setting up the iPad and using it for enterprise level word processing, spreadsheet creation, presentations, task management, project management, graphic design, communication, and much more.
- Offers recommendations for software, best practices, and ways to maximize productivity with the iPad in the workplace
- Discusses using the iPad for enterprise level word processing, spreadsheet creation, presentations, task management, project management, graphic design, communication, and more
- Covers set-up, synchronization, data backup, and communicating with work networks
- Written by renowned industry expert, David Sparks, co-host of the Mac Power Users podcast
This is the guide you need to take full advantage of the iPad in a business setting.
368 pages; ISBN 9781118205686
, or download in or
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Pen-based computers
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Business Software