iPad at Work
More and more iPad users discover every day that the versatile,portable iPad has countless business uses. From small businesses tohigh-profile corporations, companies are integrating iPads intotheir systems and workplaces at a phenomenal rate.
Written by the acclaimed co-host of the Mac Power Users podcast,iPad at Work explores the best practices and softwarerecommendations for incorporating the iPad into a workenvironment. It covers setting up the iPad and using it forenterprise level word processing, spreadsheet creation,presentations, task management, project management, graphic design,communication, and much more.
- Offers recommendations for software, best practices, and waysto maximize productivity with the iPad in the workplace
- Discusses using the iPad for enterprise level word processing,spreadsheet creation, presentations, task management, projectmanagement, graphic design, communication, and more
- Covers set-up, synchronization, data backup, and communicatingwith work networks
- Written by renowned industry expert, David Sparks,co-host of the Mac Power Users podcast
This is the guide you need to take full advantage of the iPad ina business setting.
368 pages; ISBN 9781118205686
, or download in or
Title: iPad at Work
Author: David Sparks; Merlin Mann
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Pen-based computers
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Business Software