iPad at Work
More and more iPad users discover every day that the versatile, portable iPad has countless business uses. From small businesses to high-profile corporations, companies are integrating iPads into their systems and workplaces at a phenomenal rate.
Written by the acclaimed co-host of the Mac Power Users podcast, iPad at Work explores the best practices and software recommendations for incorporating the iPad into a work environment. It covers setting up the iPad and using it for enterprise level word processing, spreadsheet creation, presentations, task management, project management, graphic design, communication, and much more.
- Offers recommendations for software, best practices, and ways to maximize productivity with the iPad in the workplace
- Discusses using the iPad for enterprise level word processing, spreadsheet creation, presentations, task management, project management, graphic design, communication, and more
- Covers set-up, synchronization, data backup, and communicating with work networks
- Written by renowned industry expert, David Sparks, co-host of the Mac Power Users podcast
This is the guide you need to take full advantage of the iPad in a business setting.
Title: iPad at Work
Author: David Sparks; Merlin Mann
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Pen-based computers
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Business Software