Survey Methodology

Survey Methodology by Robert M. Groves
ROBERT M. GROVES , PhD, is Professor and Director of the University of Michigan Survey Research Center and Research Professor at the Joint Program in Survey Methodology at the University of Maryland.

FLOYD J. FOWLER, PhD, is Senior Research Fellow in the Center for Survey Research at the University of Massachusetts Boston.

MICK P. COUPER, PhD, is Research Professor at both the University of Michigan Survey Research Center and the Joint Program in Survey Methodology at the University of Maryland.

JAMES M. LEPKOWSKI, PhD, is Research Professor at the University of Michigan Survey Research Center, where he is also Associate Professor in the Department of Biostatistics and Director of the Joint Program in Survey Methodology.

ELEANOR SINGER, PhD, is Research Professor Emerita at the University of Michigan Survey Research Center.

ROGER TOURANGEAU, PhD, is Research Professor at both the University of Michigan Survey Research Center and the Joint Program in Survey Methodology at the University of Maryland.

Wiley; May 2013
Title: Survey Methodology
Author: Robert M. Groves; Floyd J. Fowler; Mick P. Couper; James M. Lepkowski; Eleanor Singer; Roger Tourangeau

Buy, download and read Survey Methodology (eBook) by Robert M. Groves; Floyd J. Fowler; Mick P. Couper; James M. Lepkowski; Eleanor Singer; Roger Tourangeau today!