The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Clinical Radiology of the Horse
The normal radiographic anatomy of immature and mature horses is presented with normal variations, incidental findings and details of significant abnormalities. Remarks on clinical prognosis and treatment are also included. The emphasis throughout is on practical tips, common pitfalls, and the techniques used to obtain the best radiographs of specific areas and conditions.
Changes for the third edition:
- Significantly enlarged to include a chapter on digital radiography
- Includes descriptions of several new radiographic projections
- Many of the images have been replaced by digital images
- A wealth of new illustrations have been added
- Presents expanded information on processing and image quality
- Updated to include new information, knowledge gained from continued clinical experience and the most relevant references from recent literature
- CD included with the book presents all the radiographic images in electronic format
Since publication of the Second Edition, there have been major advances in other imaging techniques, including scintigraphy, ultrasonography, computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging. This third edition still focuses on radiography and radiology, but acknowledges the limitations of radiography in some circumstances. In these situations, reference is made to other imaging techniques which may be appropriate, along with suggestions for further reading.
760 pages; ISBN 9781444357769
, or download in or
Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation 2011 US$ 55.95 347 pages
Survival of the Sickest 2009 US$ 11.49 304 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (The Orange Guide) 2014 US$ 126.56 641 pages
The Human Brain Book 2009 US$ 40.00 266 pages