The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Sustaining the Fleet, 1793-1815
War, the British Navy and the Contractor State
For most of his career, ROGER KNIGHT was on the staff of the National Maritime Museum, leaving as Deputy Director in 2000. Since then he has taught at the Greenwich Maritime Institute at the University of Greenwich, where he is currently Visiting Professor of Naval History.
MARTIN WILCOX completed a doctorate in maritime history at the University of Hull, and has been employed as postdoctoral research fellow at Greenwich Maritime Institute since 2006.
266 pages; ISBN 9781846158834
, or download in
- Academic > Military Sciences > Military Sciences > Subsistence. Provisioning
- Academic > Military Sciences > Naval maintenance
- History > United States > Civil War Period (1850-1877)
- Current Events > Warfare & Terrorism
- History > Military > Naval
- History > Far East
- History > World
- History > Great Britain
- History > Europe
- History > Modern
- History > Africa
- History > Australia & Oceania