The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
A Quick Guide to Behaviour Management in the Early Years
Each of the 100 ideas focuses on a single strategy, and looks at:
- structures and systems;
- using fun, child-orientated resources;
- rewarding good behaviour, and managing sanctions;
- the advanftages of various approaches;
- case studies from practice;
- adaptations of strategies for different settings and ages.
The book suggests lively strategies that keep behaviour management fresh and effective. Advice is given to support children with Special Educational Needs and examples of behaviour management in different settings are shared.
An easily accessible guide for all practitioners working with children aged 3 to 8.
137 pages; ISBN 9781446253762
, or download in
More from this author
- Aiming High2007US$ 32.00129 pages
- Effective Behaviour Management in the Primary Classroom2008US$ 38.00181 pages
Differentiated Instructional Strategies Professional Learning Guide 2013 US$ 32.95 161 pages
IB Theory of Knowledge 2013 US$ 39.69 450 pages