A Quick Guide to Behaviour Management in the Early Years
Each of the 100 ideas focuses on a single strategy, and looks at:
- structures and systems;
- using fun, child-orientated resources;
- rewarding good behaviour, and managing sanctions;
- the advanftages of various approaches;
- case studies from practice;
- adaptations of strategies for different settings and ages.
The book suggests lively strategies that keep behaviour management fresh and effective. Advice is given to support children with Special Educational Needs and examples of behaviour management in different settings are shared.
An easily accessible guide for all practitioners working with children aged 3 to 8.
136 pages; ISBN 9781473903289
, or download in or
Title: A Quick Guide to Behaviour Management in the Early Years
Author: Emily E. Bullock; Simon Brownhill
Understanding by Design, Expanded 2nd Edition 2005 US$ 32.95 383 pages
RESULTS Coaching 2010 US$ 34.95 265 pages