A Quick Guide to Behaviour Management in the Early Years
Each of the 100 ideas focuses on a single strategy, and looks at:
- structures and systems;
- using fun, child-orientated resources;
- rewarding good behaviour, and managing sanctions;
- the advanftages of various approaches;
- case studies from practice;
- adaptations of strategies for different settings and ages.
The book suggests lively strategies that keep behaviour management fresh and effective. Advice is given to support children with Special Educational Needs and examples of behaviour management in different settings are shared.
An easily accessible guide for all practitioners working with children aged 3 to 8.
136 pages; ISBN 9781473903289
, or download in or
Title: A Quick Guide to Behaviour Management in the Early Years
Author: Emily E. Bullock; Simon Brownhill
Biology for the IB Diploma 1753 US$ 47.00 415 pages
Leading Change Step-by-Step 2010 US$ 29.95 226 pages
The Common Core Companion: The Standards Decoded, Grades 3-5 2014 US$ 34.95 289 pages
Experience And Education 2007 US$ 8.73 96 pages