The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Implementing Quality Improvement & Change in the Early Years
Chapters focus on how settings can improve quality experiences for young children and how to implement strategies that lead to quality improvement.
Issues covered include:
- multi-disciplinary working
- evaluating impact through reflective practice
- creativity, digital technologies and play
- safeguarding young children
- leading practice and leading change
- working with parents
- improving the quality of student experience
This text allows students and practitioners to examine and reflect on practises that lead to creative Quality Improvement Strategies (QIS) in Early Years settings.
Michael Reed is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Worcester, Institute of Education: Centre for Early Childhood
Natalie Canning is a Lecturer in Early Years at The Open University.
216 pages; ISBN 9781446291948
, or download in or
Understanding by Design, Expanded 2nd Edition 2005 US$ 32.95 383 pages
Digital Leadership 2014 US$ 27.95 265 pages