The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
A Toolbox for Engaging and Motivating Learners
- teaching tools to inspire and captivate
- motivation for learning
- engaging learners
- how to create a learning atmosphere
- classroom management
- cooperative learning
- learning outside of the classroom
- moving learners around the room
- assessment for motivation and engagement
- feedback and praise
- using emerging technologies to engage
- using homework
- supporting learners in learning how to learn
- challenging learners of all abilities
With reference to reflective practice, best practice and Continuing Professional Development (CPD), this book provides essential support for trainee teachers, new teachers and experienced teachers looking to extend their repertoire.
Warren Kidd is Senior Lecturer in Post Compulsory Education and Training at The Cass School of Education, University of East London.
Gerry Czerniawski is Senior Lecturer in Secondary Social Science and Humanities Education at the Cass School of Education, University of East London.
201 pages; ISBN 9781446253823
, or download in
More from this author
A Handbook for Classroom Management That Works 2005 US$ 27.95 189 pages
The Principal's Guide to Managing School Personnel 2008 US$ 36.95 217 pages