A Toolbox for Engaging and Motivating Learners
- teaching tools to inspire and captivate
- motivation for learning
- engaging learners
- how to create a learning atmosphere
- classroom management
- cooperative learning
- learning outside of the classroom
- moving learners around the room
- assessment for motivation and engagement
- feedback and praise
- using emerging technologies to engage
- using homework
- supporting learners in learning how to learn
- challenging learners of all abilities
With reference to reflective practice, best practice and Continuing Professional Development (CPD), this book provides essential support for trainee teachers, new teachers and experienced teachers looking to extend their repertoire.
Warren Kidd is Senior Lecturer in Post Compulsory Education and Training at The Cass School of Education, University of East London.
Gerry Czerniawski is Senior Lecturer in Secondary Social Science and Humanities Education at the Cass School of Education, University of East London.
200 pages; ISBN 9781473903272
, or download in or
Title: Teaching Teenagers
Author: Warren Kidd; Gerry Czerniawski
Understanding by Design, Expanded 2nd Edition 2005 US$ 32.95 383 pages
RESULTS Coaching 2010 US$ 34.95 265 pages