The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Artisanal Gluten-Free Cooking
More than 250 Great-Tasting, From-Scratch Recipes from Around the World, Perfect for Every Meal and for Anyone on a Gluten-Free Diet—and Even Those Who Aren’t
An expanded edition—now bursting with color throughout—of a category-leading gluten-free cookbook—ready to reach more home cooks than ever
Since its original publication in 2009, Artisanal Gluten-Free Cooking has steadily grown in popularity as more and more home cooks have embraced Kelli and Peter Bronski’s high-quality gluten-free recipes for every meal, from breakfast through dessert. Now, in an extensively revised and expanded second edition, this trusted, versatile cookbook is better than ever. Here are:
• 25 brand-new recipes and nearly 100 additional pages
• 50 all-new full-page color photographs
• The quality ingredients, from-scratch preparation methods, and unbeatable flavors that made the original edition so appealing
• Dozens of recipes, from bagels to birthday cake, perfectly suited to the Bronskis’ signature all-purpose flour blend—including Belgian Waffles, Sandwich Bread, pizzas and pastas galore, Cannoli, Carrot Cake, Blueberry Pie, cookies, and much more
• Globally inspired dishes, from Italian to Indian to Mexican and beyond—such as Tortellini, General Chang’s Chicken, and Pork Tamales
• An expanded array of vegetarian options such as Quinoa Salad, Brussels Sprouts-Tofu Fried Rice, and Red Lentil Dal
• A thorough introduction to gluten-free shopping and cooking—plus handy tips about ingredients, equipment, and techniques sprinkled throughout.