The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Leading the Fundraising Charge
The Role of the Nonprofit Executive
In today's donor-focused environment, the executive director has a greater responsibility to play an active, informed, and influential role in creating an environment that is conducive to optimal philanthropy. Leading the Fundraising Charge addresses the challenges and issues that executives face when leading a nonprofit organization that is dependent on philanthropic support..
- Offers nonprofit directors and executives the tools they need to help their organizations survive and thrive in any economic scenario
- Provides a perspective that is unique to the nonprofit executive's position
- Helps every executive director to evaluate and prioritize the best fund development strategies
At no other time in the history of organized philanthropy has fundraising been more critical, complex, and challenging. Thorough and focused, Leading the Fundraising Charge equips you with the guidance you need to lead your nonprofit effectively.
320 pages; ISBN 9781118233283
, or download in or
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Classes of labor
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Standardization. Simplification. Waste
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Management of special enterprises
- Business > Leadership
- Business > Corporate Finance
- Business > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities
- Business > Budgeting