The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Facebook Guide to Small Business Marketing
The number one social networking site offers the opportunity to reach more than 350 million registered users with your advertising message. Owners of small and local businesses will benefit from these tips and best practices provided by Facebook insiders. Learn new ways to attract customers, create a business profile, and take advantage of Facebook’s many marketing features.
- With more than 350 million registered users, Facebook opens a worldwide forum for small businesses that were once dependent on local traffic alone
- This guide to small business marketing on Facebook, is packed with information from Facebook’s staff
- Guides you through creating a profile for your business, taking advantage of Facebook’s unique marketing features, following best practices, and getting the best return on your investment
- Packed with insider tips and creative marketing ideas
If you have a small or local business, you can’t go wrong with the marketing advice in The Facebook Guide to Small Business Marketing.
352 pages; ISBN 9781118234761
, or download in or
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Application software; Development
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Business > Marketing
- Business > Small Business