The Deep Change Field Guide
A Personal Course to Discovering the Leader Within
Based on the bestselling book, Deep Change, The Deep ChangeField Guide takes readers through the introspective journey ofpersonal transformation. The field guide streamlines, updates, andaugments the content of the original book into an interactiveself-teaching course that helps readers learn how to becomepowerful agents of change. Learning tools include reflectionquestions, film assignments, and action plans that help readersthink about the concepts in terms of their own situations, andidentify actions to embody the concepts in their lives.
The field guide has been carefully designed so that individuallearners can gain the same benefits that students have long enjoyedin the author's courses, and the learning tools also lendthemselves to both the academic and professional classroom.
- Complements to Robert Quinn's bestselling book DeepChange
- Includes exercise, reflective questions, and worksheetsthroughout
- Provides reader with a "self-help" guide to overcoming thepersonal and professional obstacles that prevent transformationalleadership
For anyone who yearns to be an internally driven leader, tomotivate the people around them, and develop a satisfying worklife, The Deep Change Field Guide holds the key.
304 pages; ISBN 9781118235034
, or download in or
Title: The Deep Change Field Guide
Author: Robert E. Quinn
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Labor market. Labor supply. Labor demand
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Location of industry
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Organizational behavior
- Business > Leadership