Key Performance Indicators for Government and Non Profit Agencies
Implementing Winning KPIS
By exploring measures that have transformed businesses, DavidParmenter has developed a methodology that is breathtaking in itssimplicity and yet profound in its impact. Key PerformanceIndicators for Government and Nonprofit Agencies: ImplementingWinning KPIs is a proactive guide representing a significantshift in the way KPIs are developed and used, with an abundance ofimplementation tools for government agencies and nonprofitgroups.
- Implementation variations and short cuts for government andnot-for-profit organizations
- How to brainstorm performance measures
- Templates for reporting performance measures
- A resource kit for a consultant who is acting as a coach /facilitator to the in-house project team
- Also by David Parmenter: Key Performance Indicators:Developing, Implementing, and Using Winning KPIs, SecondEdition
Filled with numerous case studies and checklists to help readersdevelop their KPIs, this book shows government agencies andnonprofits how to select and implement winning key performanceindicators to ensure that their performance management initiativesare successful.
224 pages; ISBN 9781118235300
, or download in
Title: Key Performance Indicators for Government and Non Profit Agencies
Author: David Parmenter
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages