The Official Guide for GMAT Review
Jumpstart your GMAT exam preparations with the official study guide, featuring real GMAT questions—and their answers— written by the creators of the test.
In addition to more than 900 questions, the 13th Edition features:
- A new online study companion with 50 Integrated Reasoning questions and answer explanations*
- An Integrated Reasoning chapter with details about the new GMAT exam section
- A 100-question diagnostic exam to help focus your test preparation efforts
- Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbal section
- Comprehensive math review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Quantitative section
- Helpful tips to help you prepare for the GMAT exam
Please note: There is no overlap between questions found in The Official Guide for GMAT® Review, 13th Edition, The Official Guide for GMAT® Quantitative Review, The Official Guide for GMAT® Verbal Review, and GMATPrep® software. The new practice questions in the 13th Edition replace 155 practice questions from the 12th Edition. The remaining questions overlap.
*To use the Integrated Reasoning companion website, you must have one of the following browsers: Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer version 7 or higher.
Title: The Official Guide for GMAT Review
Author: GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council)
More Study Aids
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Extended Practice Book 2013 US$ 10.66 214 pages
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook 2015 US$ 22.14 890 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- The Official Guide for GMAT ReviewUS$ 28.56
- The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative ReviewUS$ 14.69
- The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review 2017 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive VideoUS$ 13.97
- The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review 2017 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive VideoUS$ 13.97
- The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2017 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive VideoUS$ 32.16