The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Official Guide for GMAT Review
Jumpstart your GMAT exam preparations with the official study guide, featuring real GMAT questions—and their answers— written by the creators of the test.
In addition to more than 900 questions, the 13th Edition features:
- A new online study companion with 50 Integrated Reasoning questions and answer explanations*
- An Integrated Reasoning chapter with details about the new GMAT exam section
- A 100-question diagnostic exam to help focus your test preparation efforts
- Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbal section
- Comprehensive math review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Quantitative section
- Helpful tips to help you prepare for the GMAT exam
Please note: There is no overlap between questions found in The Official Guide for GMAT® Review, 13th Edition, The Official Guide for GMAT® Quantitative Review, The Official Guide for GMAT® Verbal Review, and GMATPrep® software. The new practice questions in the 13th Edition replace 155 practice questions from the 12th Edition. The remaining questions overlap.
*To use the Integrated Reasoning companion website, you must have one of the following browsers: Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer version 7 or higher.
More Study Aids
IB Mathematics Standard Level 2012 US$ 58.80 800 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages
Cambridge IGCSE Business Studies 2013 US$ 33.58 366 pages
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook with CD-ROM 2012 US$ 27.00 890 pages