The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design and Web Premium Digital Classroom
Expert book-and-video package gives you complete training on Creative Suite 6 Design Premium!
The next best thing to having your own private instructor guiding you through Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design and Web Premium at your own pace is this terrific book-and-video training tool from the expert instructors at AGI. More than 25 self-paced lessons teach you the basics of page layout, vector graphics, photo editing, document management, web design, animation, file management, and much more. Each step-by-step lesson is accompanied by exercises and video tutorials to make the concepts and techniques crystal clear.
You'll find instruction for the complete suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, and Adobe Bridge.
- Features full-color, step-by-step instructions that make even the most complicated tasks easy to understand, while the video training enhances the content covered in the book
- Combines an 800+- page full-color instructional book along with lesson files and video training from expert instructors
- Covers each component of the complete Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design and Web Premium package, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, and Adobe Bridge
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design and Web Premium Digital Classroom is an effective way to master all the powerful tools in Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design and Web Premium at your own pace.
Note: The DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of the e-book file. These materials are available for download upon purchase.
816 pages; ISBN 9781118238257
, or download in or
More from this author
- Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools Digital Classroom2013US$ 59.99866 pages
- Illustrator CC Digital Classroom2013US$ 49.99418 pages
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages