The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Personal Productivity Secrets
Do what you never thought possible with your time and attention... and regain control of your life
Ever find yourself more than a bit overwhelmed by the constant influx of e-mail and reminders as well as the ever-present calendars, to-do lists, miscellaneous paper, and sticky notes? Add to that, myriad devices that were originally intended to make us more efficient, but in reality, only end up forcing us to juggle even more. Our brains aren't wired for all this, but we can learn to be productive. Personal Productivity Secrets gives you everything you need to know to be organized, in control, and to get things done:
- Understand how your brain absorbs, organizes, and filters the daily deluge of information, and learn to trick your brain into being more productive
- Appreciate the difference between "Time Management" and "Attention Management" and create workflow processes that help you defend your attention
- Create a plan for navigating endless technology options, and implement tools that will keep you productive, focused and in control
Personal Productivity Secrets reveals updated and vital information for achieving your significant results, and being as productive as you can be in a fast-paced, technology-driven society.
336 pages; ISBN 9781118240243
, or download in or
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business > Cooperation. Cooperative societies
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Computers > Internet