Software in 30 Days
How Agile Managers Beat the Odds, Delight Their Customers, And Leave Competitors In the Dust
Software in 30 Days summarizes the Agile and Scrumsoftware development method, which allows creation of game-changingsoftware, in just 30 days. Projects that use it are three timesmore successful than those that don't. Software in 30 Daysis for the business manager, the entrepreneur, the productdevelopment manager, or IT manager who wants to develop softwarebetter and faster than they now believe possible. Learn how thisunorthodox process works, how to get started, and how to succeed.Control risk, manage projects, and have your people succeed withsimple but profound shifts in the thinking.
The authors explain powerful concepts such as the art of thepossible, bottom-up intelligence, and why it's good to failearly—all with no risk greater than thirty days.
- The productivity gain vs traditional "waterfall" methods hasbeen over 100% on many projects
- Author Ken Schwaber is a co-founder of the Agile softwaremovement, and co-creator, with Jeff Sutherland, of the "Scrum"technique for building software in 30 days
- Coauthor Jeff Sutherland was cosigner of the Agile Manifesto,which marked the start of the Agile movement
Software in 30 Days is a must-read for all managers andbusiness owners who use software in their organizations or in theirproducts and want to stop the cycle of slow, expensive softwaredevelopment. Programmers will want to buy copies for their managersand their customers so they will know how to collaborate to get thebest work possible.
208 pages; ISBN 9781118240908
, or download in or
Title: Software in 30 Days
Author: Ken Schwaber; Jeff Sutherland
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Computer software; Development
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Business Software
- Business > Management