Dreamweaver CS6 For Dummies
Start creating websites that wow with DreamweaverCS6!
Powerful yet easy to master, Dreamweaver is the dominantprofessional web development tool. Web design expert Janine Warnerhas updated her bestselling Dreamweaver For Dummies guidefor Dreamweaver CS6 and walks you through the essential steps tobuilding the website you’ve always wanted. Both beginning andintermediate web developers will get the information they need fromthis easy-to-follow reference to Dreamweaver CS6.
- Dreamweaver is the gold standard for website developmentsoftware; this book covers what both beginners andintermediate-level users need to know to develop sites for onlinecommerce, education, customer service, and other uses
- Covers the basics, including customizing your workspace,setting up your site, creating pages, and publishing your site tothe web
- Explains how to work with text, graphics, and links; manage andtest your site; add audio, video, and Flash files; build dynamicsites; connect to a database; and more
- This new edition introduces CSS3 and shows how to create andedit CSS styles, save time with Dreamweaver templates, create HTMLtables, add interactivity with behaviors, and show off withmultimedia
- Delves into making HTML forms, creating AJAX features withSpry, and managing websites with InContext and BusinessCatalyst
Web developers will find just what they need to channel theircreative energy into effective, eye-catching websites withDreamweaver CS6 For Dummies.
432 pages; ISBN 9781118231357
, or download in or
Title: Dreamweaver CS6 For Dummies
Author: Janine Warner
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages