Wiley GAAP for Governments 2012
Interpretation and Application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles for State and Local Governments
Wiley GAAP for Governments 2012 is a comprehensive guideto the accounting and financial reporting principles used by stateand local governments as well as other governmental entities.Designed with the needs of the user in mind, this comprehensiveresource presents the important developments in governmental GAAPduring the past year.
- Full coverage of authoritative accounting standards
- Extremely useful and user-friendly examples, illustrations, andhelpful practice hints
- A comprehensive guide to the accounting and financial reportingprinciples used by state and local governments as well as othergovernmental entities
- Provides a look ahead to the status of current and futureGovernmental Accounting Standards Board standards and projects
- Offers information on the very latest in standard-settingactivities
- Also by Warren Ruppel: Governmental Accounting MadeEasy
Wiley GAAP for Governments 2012 is a thorough, reliablereference financial professionals will consistently keep on theirdesks rather than on their bookshelves.
, or download in or
Title: Wiley GAAP for Governments 2012
Author: Warren Ruppel