CompTIA Network+ Review Guide
CompTIA's Network+ certification is the leading non-vendor networking certification in the world and has become the standard certification for networking professionals. Make sure you're ready for CompTIA's new Network+ certification (exam N10-005) with this new edition of Sybex's CompTIA Network+ Review Guide. This concise guide is efficiently organized by exam objectives and covers all five exam domains. The book also includes 50 chapter review questions, as well as access to two online practice exams, and much more. It's the perfect companion to Sybex's CompTIA Network+ Study Guide, Second Edition or any Network+ study tool.
- Helps students prepare for the leading non-vendor-specific networking certification, CompTIA Network+
- This new edition is fully updated for Exam N10-005, the latest revision of the CompTIA Network+ exam
- Conveniently organized by exam objectives for quick review
- Features Exam Essentials in each chapter to help you focus on what you need to know for the exam
- Provides access to practice exams, and other practice tools
Review all Network+ Exam N10-005 exam objectives and reinforce your studies with CompTIA Network+ Review Guide, Second Edition.
320 pages; ISBN 9781118282250
, or download in or
Title: CompTIA Network+ Review Guide
Author: Bill Ferguson
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages