CompTIA Network+ Review Guide
CompTIA's Network+ certification is the leading non-vendornetworking certification in the world and has become the standardcertification for networking professionals. Make sure you're readyfor CompTIA's new Network+ certification (exam N10-005) with thisnew edition of Sybex's CompTIA Network+ Review Guide. Thisconcise guide is efficiently organized by exam objectives andcovers all five exam domains. The book also includes 50 chapterreview questions, as well as access to two online practice exams,and much more. It's the perfect companion to Sybex's CompTIANetwork+ Study Guide, Second Edition or any Network+ studytool.
- Helps students prepare for the leading non-vendor-specificnetworking certification, CompTIA Network+
- This new edition is fully updated for Exam N10-005, the latestrevision of the CompTIA Network+ exam
- Conveniently organized by exam objectives for quick review
- Features Exam Essentials in each chapter to help you focus onwhat you need to know for the exam
- Provides access to practice exams, and other practicetools
Review all Network+ Exam N10-005 exam objectives and reinforceyour studies with CompTIA Network+ Review Guide, SecondEdition.
320 pages; ISBN 9781118282250
, or download in or
Title: CompTIA Network+ Review Guide
Author: Bill Ferguson
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages