The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Bribery and Corruption Casebook
The View from Under the Table
Bribery and Corruption Casebook: The View from Under the Table is a one-of-a-kind collection of actual cases written by the fraud examiners who investigated them. These stories were hand-selected from hundreds of submissions and together form a comprehensive, enlightening and entertaining picture of the many types of bribery and corruption cases in varied industries throughout the world.
- Each case outlines how the bribe or corruption was engineered, how it was investigated, and how perpetrators were brought to justice
- Written for fraud investigators, auditors, compliance officers, and corporate lawyers
- Reflects the recent crackdown on bribery and prosecution of cases under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Also by Dr. Joseph T. Wells: Fraud Casebook, Principles of Fraud Examination, and Computer Fraud Casebook
This book reveals the dangers of bribery and corruption and the measures that can be taken to prevent it from happening in the first place.
360 pages; ISBN 9781118282632
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Public Affairs > Criminal justice administration > Police. Detectives. Constabulary > Police duty. Methods of protection > Investigation of crimes. Examination and identification of prisoners
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminal justice administration > Police. Detectives. Constabulary > Police duty. Methods of protection
- Social Science > Social Issues
- Business > Auditing
- Business > Accounting