Microsoft Private Cloud Computing
Written by a team of expert authors who are MVPs and leaders intheir respective fields, this one-of-a-kind book is an essentialresource for IT administrators who are responsible for implementingand managing a cloud infrastructure. You’ll quickly learn howcloud computing offers significant cost savings while alsoproviding new levels of speed and agility.
Serving as a how-to guide, Microsoft Private CloudComputing walks you through building a secure, internal cloudand delivering it as a service to your company using MicrosoftWindows Server Hyper-V and Microsoft System Center Virtual MachineManager 2012.
- Walks you through the entire process: understanding cloudcomputing, understanding the Microsoft concept of a private cloud,deploying a private cloud fabric, deploying services, and buildinga private cloud, as well as integrating it with Microsoft’spublic cloud to create a cross-premises or public cloud
- Discusses fabric management with System Center Virtual MachineManager (VMM) 2012
- Examines how to provide network and storage with VMM 2012
- Looks at the VMM library configuration
- Discusses private cloud and cloud service management withMicrosoft App Controller
Microsoft Private Cloud Computing is a must-havecomprehensive resource that covers all aspects of implementing aprivate cloud.
480 pages; ISBN 9781118283301
, or download in or
Title: Microsoft Private Cloud Computing
Author: Aidan Finn; Hans Vredevoort; Patrick Lownds; Damian Flynn
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages