The Makeup Artist Handbook
Techniques for Film, Television, Photography, and Theatre
Get professional techniques usually known only by Hollywood makeup artists in this full-color, comprehensive book from accomplished makeup pros Gretchen Davis and Mindy Hall. The two come to you with impressive backgrounds in film and television industries--their projects have included Pearl Harbor, Rent, Stuart Little, and The Nanny Diaries, and Mindy Hall is fresh off her Academy Award win for her work on 2009's Star Trek. This new edition of The Makeup Artist Handbook offers even more illustrations to demonstrate techniques visually; fundamentals on topics such as beauty, time periods, black and white film; and up-to-date information on cutting-edge techniques like air brushing makeup for computer-generated movies, makeup effects, mold-making, lighting, and lots of information on how to work effectively in HD.
Learn from the pros and hone your craft with this comprehensive book.
320 pages; ISBN 9781136066139
, or download in or
Title: The Makeup Artist Handbook
Author: Gretchen Davis; Mindy Hall
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The E-Myth Revisited 2009 US$ 10.99 288 pages
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Comedy > General works
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Comedy > Special topics
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > Motion Pictures > Motion pictures
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Media > Film
- Media > Radio
- Media > Television
- Performing Arts > Film
- Performing Arts > Video
- Performing Arts > Theater
- Business > Industries > Service Industries