Accounting for Investments, Equities, Futures and Options
Accounting for Investments starts from the basicsof each financial product and:
- defines the product
- analyses the structure of the product
- evaluates its advantages and disadvantages
- describes the different events in the trade cycle
- elaborates on the accounting entries related to theseevents.
The author also explains how the entries are reflected in thegeneral ledger accounts, thus providing a macro level picture forthe reader to understand the impact of such accounting.
Lucidly written and informative, Accounting forInvestments is a comprehensive guide for any professionaldealing with these complex products. It also provides an accessibletext for technology experts who develop software and supportsystems for the finance industry.
832 pages; ISBN 9781118179611
, or download in or
Title: Accounting for Investments, Equities, Futures and Options
Author: R. Venkata Subramani
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Accounting. Bookkeeping
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Accounting > Manufacturing industries; Accounting; Periodicals
- Academic > Accounting > Investments; Accounting
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Business > Investments & Securities
- Business > Accounting