The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Accounting for Investments, Equities, Futures and Options
Accounting for Investments starts from the basics of each financial product and:
- defines the product
- analyses the structure of the product
- evaluates its advantages and disadvantages
- describes the different events in the trade cycle
- elaborates on the accounting entries related to these events.
The author also explains how the entries are reflected in the general ledger accounts, thus providing a macro level picture for the reader to understand the impact of such accounting.
Lucidly written and informative, Accounting for Investments is a comprehensive guide for any professional dealing with these complex products. It also provides an accessible text for technology experts who develop software and support systems for the finance industry.
832 pages; ISBN 9781118179611
, or download in or
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Accounting. Bookkeeping
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Accounting > Manufacturing industries; Accounting; Periodicals
- Academic > Accounting > Investments; Accounting
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Business > Investments & Securities
- Business > Accounting