The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Clinical Case Studies in Home Health Care
Home health care is an important aspect of community health and a growing area of healthcare services. Clinical Case Studies in Home Health Care uses a case-based approach to provide home healthcare professionals, educators, and students with a useful tool for thoughtful, holistic care.
The book begins with a thorough and accessible introduction to the principles of home health care, including a discussion of supporting theoretical frameworks and information on managing complexities, transitioning patients to home care, and preparation for the home visit. Subsequent sections are comprised entirely of case studies organized by body system. Though cases are diverse in content, each is presented in a consistent manner, incorporating relevant data about the patient and caregivers and the approach to patient care and promoting a logical approach to patient presentation. Cases also include helpful tips about reimbursement practices, cultural competence, community resources, and rehabilitation needs.
, or download in or
More from this author
- Case Studies in Gerontological Nursing for the Advanced Practice Nurse2012US$ 64.99426 pages
- Clinical Case Studies for the Family Nurse Practitioner2011US$ 64.99432 pages
- Academic > Health Sciences > Public aspects of medicine > Public health. Hygiene. Preventive medicine > Disease (Communicable and noninfectious) and public health
- Academic > Health Sciences > Public aspects of medicine > Public health. Hygiene. Preventive medicine > Home health care services
- Medicine > Nursing
- Medicine > Nursing Home Care