The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Clinical Case Studies in Home Health Care
The book begins with a thorough and accessible introduction to the principles of home health care, including a discussion of supporting theoretical frameworks and information on managing complexities, transitioning patients to home care, and preparation for the home visit. Subsequent sections are comprised entirely of case studies organized by body system.
Though cases are diverse in content, each is presented in a consistent manner, promoting a logical approach to understanding a patient’s presentation, relevant data about the patient and caregivers, and managing patient care. Cases also include helpful tips about reimbursement practices, cultural competence, community resources, and rehabilitation needs.
, or download in or
More from this author
- Clinical Case Studies for the Family Nurse Practitioner2011US$ 62.99432 pages
- Nurses With Disabilities2012US$ 45.00225 pages
Minds Behind the Brain 2004 US$ 22.99 379 pages
Stahl's Self-Assessment Examination in Psychiatry 2012 US$ 40.00 340 pages
Harrisons Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review 2012 US$ 75.00 521 pages
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks 2010 US$ 9.99
- Academic > Health Sciences > Public aspects of medicine > Public health. Hygiene. Preventive medicine > Disease (Communicable and noninfectious) and public health
- Academic > Health Sciences > Public aspects of medicine > Public health. Hygiene. Preventive medicine > Home health care services
- Medicine > Nursing
- Medicine > Nursing Home Care