The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Rainfall-Runoff Modelling: The Primer Second Edition focuses on predicting hydrographs using models based on data and on representations of hydrological process. Dealing with the history of the development of rainfall-runoff models, uncertainty in mode predictions, good and bad practice and ending with a look at how to predict future catchment hydrological responses this book provides an essential underpinning of rainfall-runoff modelling topics.
- Fully revised and updated version of this highly popular text
- Suitable for both novices in the area and for more advanced users and developers
- Written by a leading expert in the field
- Guide to internet sources for rainfall-runoff modelling software
489 pages; ISBN 9781119951018
, or download in
- Academic > Geography > Physical geography > Hydrology. Water > Ground and surface waters > Watersheds. Runoff. Drainage
- Academic > Physical Geography > Ground and surface waters > Watersheds, Mathematical models
- Academic > Physical Geography > Watersheds. Runoff. Drainage
- Science > Earth Sciences > Hydrology
- Technology > Engineering > Civil
- Technology > Hydrology