The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Charting Courses to Success for Organizations and Their Employees
Career Paths provides practical tools and tips for developing and implementing career paths in the workplace.
- Discusses available resources organizations can use in developing career paths
- Includes a sample career path guide
- Describes how career path efforts can be integrated with recruitment and hiring, strategic planning, succession management, employee development, and retention programs
- Explains how to improve employee retention using career paths and how to integrate career paths into employee training and development systems
- Provides conceptual and practical toolkits for constructing career paths
- Discusses dimensions that impact career paths, such as employee movement and the nature of employee expertise
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages