The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Practice Makes Perfect Trigonometry
A no-nonsense practical guide to trigonometry, providing concise summaries, clear model examples, and plenty of practice, making this workbook the ideal complement to class study or self-study, preparation for exams or a brush-up on rusty skills.
About the Book
Established as a successful practical workbook series with over 30 titles in the language learning category, Practice Makes Perfect now provides the same clear, concise approach and extensive exercises to key fields within mathematics.
The key to the Practice Makes Perfect series is the extensive exercises that provide learners with all the practice they need for mastery.
- Not focused on any particular test or exam, but complementary to most trigonometry curricula
- Large trim allows clear presentation of worked problems, exercises, and explained answers.
- Practice on essential trig concepts: sine, cosine, tangent, cotangent, secant and cosecant. Features
- No-nonsense approach: provides clear presentation of content.
- Over 500 exercises and answers covering all aspects of trigonometry
- Successful series: "Practice Makes Perfect" has sales of 1 million+ copies in the language category – now applied to mathematics
Market / Audience
For students who need to review and practice trigonometry, whether to keep up with class work or to prepare for a test or exam (such as SAT and ACT in the US, or GCSE in the UK).
International suitability: High
Benefit to the Customer
Workbook is not exam specific, yet it provides thorough coverage of the trigonometry skills required in most math tests.
About the Authors
Carolyn Wheater ( Hawthorne, NJ) teaches middle school and upper school mathematics at the Nightingale-Bamford School in New York City. Educated at Marymount Manhattan College and the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, she has taught math and computer technology for 30 years to students from preschool through college. She is a member of National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) and the Association of Teachers in Independent Schools.
, or download in or
More from this author
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 99.00 953 pages
A Short Course in Intermediate Microeconomics with Calculus 2012 US$ 52.00 400 pages